how does ed manage to look perfect in every single picture that get’s taken of him
So I was in a nostalgic mood about past vma’s and I think for me there was something particularly special about 2005
because like there was themand these guysbut alsoand of course I could NEVER forget
which also gave us this picture
and of course
and let’s not forget how mcr arrived
in a friggin bank fault
also bonus for fall out boy winning for the iconic “Sugar We’re Going Down”
So yeah 2005 was the year the emo invaded and no one can tell me different
1. WRIST - The sight of blood unsettled you too much so you burned your skin instead. Remember how you’d lock the door and wait until your parents left? Remember how your entire body shook, a body of a frail little girl, as you torched yourself numb? There’s a reason why your first mistakes never left a mark. Your wrists are made of steel. It’s okay, your hands have learned to stop shaking now.
2. PILLS - The pain ate you up so you ate it back by swallowing pills in the hopes the ground would swallow you whole. Tried to fool yourself into thinking pain killers could kill the pain humming in your brain, clawing off the tissues in your internal organs. They won’t cure you, darling. They won’t cure you. You’re only making it worse.
3. HIS SMELL - An entire year was wasted breaking yourself because he broke you. You are a jigsaw puzzle. You’ve got to destroy yourself first before you can see the big picture, before you realize how beautiful you really are, before you understand who you are and what you can become. Wasn’t it worth it? Wasn’t it worth it, though? I think it was time well-spent.
4. WEED - Getting high is such a high and you’d sworn since you were eight you’d never do drugs, but it’s too late. How many words have you not written because you were too high to hold a pen? How many memories have been forever erased by the fog that suffocates your brain cells? The strobe lights are mesmerizing, but they will not last.
5. CIGARETTES - You’re trying to convince yourself you’re not addicted, but you spit blood every time you wake up, and we all know your lungs are as black and decayed as your soul ought to look like. If it keeps you to breathe, then keep breathing. We all need something to hold onto.
6. WINE - You couldn’t get drunk on the taste of someone’s lips, so you got drunk by yourself instead. An alcoholic writer. What a cliché. There are no poems or beautiful words to be found at the bottom of that empty bottle."
Sade Andria Zabala (surfandwrite) | 6 Things I’ve Been Addicted To
Writing this made me realize I’m addicted to just one thing - numbness
*randomly feels pain on a random part of my body* oh god here we go im gonna die
pretty girls who think they’re ugly make me so mad like damn if you don’t want your looks I’ll take them thank you very much
When I was like 8 my mom took sims away bc I made girls kiss lmao nice try mom I’m still gay